Here’s how to get the most from your visit to Miles Vance Sports Journal.
Welcome to Miles Vance Sports Journal. If you love high school sports at Lake Oswego, Lakeridge or West Linn, this is the place for you.
To make sure you get the most out of your visit to MVSJ, here’s an easy “How-To Guide” to help you on your way.
1) To access all the stories, slideshows and more on Miles Vance Sports Journal, subscribe by clicking here.
2) The front page of the website shows the featured story, a couple spotlighted stories, some testimonials and more. To see all the latest stories in the order they are posted, click on the Newsfeed button below the logo at the top of the page.
3) There are a couple different ways to search for your favorite teams and athletes on the site. After clicking on the Search button at the top of the page, you can search by tags, by category, or by team or athlete name.
4) If you want to receive my free weekly newsletter, just enter your email address in the “WEEKLY SPORTS UPDATE” box on the right-hand side of the front page. The weekly newsletter includes a rundown of all the stories, photos and more that have been posted to the site in the previous seven days.
6) If you want to see all the photos I shoot — for free — you can click the “MILES VANCE PHOTOGRAPHY” link on the front page of the website. You can also purchase prints or digital downloads from that website, milesvance.smugmug.com.
7) To make sure you never miss anything at Miles Vance Sports Journal, follow me on Facebook by clicking here, on X (formerly Twitter) at @MilesVance1 by clicking here, or on Instagram at milesvancesports by clicking here.